Nikk tagged me, but I don’t even think I’ve READ ten books. I’m horrible.
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard - they don’t have to be “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
- The Five People You Meet In Heaven - Mitch Albom
- Letters To A Young Poet - Rainer Maria Rilke
- The Handmaid’s Tale - Margaret Atwood
- It - Stephen King
- Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman
- Norwegian Wood - Haruki Murakami
- Sputnik Sweetheart - Haruki Murakami
- Blankets - Craig Thompson (graphic novels count, shh)
- Glass, Irony and God - Anne Carson
- Night Scenes - Lisa Jarnot
Some poetry, a graphic novel, and other such books. I guess I have read some stuff, but I need to add more. Suggestions?
I tag…Honestly, anyone who reads this as well as quartercirclejab because why the hell not.